Welcome to tadmas...
OK, so it's been a really really loooong time since I've updated anything.
Unfortunately, a lot of my time has been taken up by my side projects, Bot Brackets, the March Madness bracket contest for programmers. You should check it out!
What is tadmas?
Hmmm, people ask me that question a lot. Let's just say that it almost certainly doesn't mean what you think it means. Could it be...
- a Latin or Greek word?
- a variation of Christmas?
- a city in Spain?
- what Weight Watchers is trying to lose?
- someone's last name?
- the name I gave my computer?
- just a little bit more? (from: David Brown)
- times, addition, division, minus, addition, subtraction? (Mike Petty)
No, actually, the correct answer is that it's an acronym: This Acronym Doesn't Mean Anything Special.